Selection of tutor opportunities for the 2022-23 school year in NORTHFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS is underway.
Instructions on how to select opportunities appear at left. Find out how to become a tutor is available when you click on the boxes at right.
- There are two lists of tutoring opportunities this year: LIST 1 and LIST 2. Explanations of each list appear at left.
Opportunities are categorized by time frame (first semester/trimester, second semester/trimester, year). This option has been added to planning purposes for teachers and tutors alike. For instance, if tutors can only work during the fall months, they can search for opportunities that are available for the first semester/trimester. Even though we are starting the school year, tutors CAN register for second semester/trimester opportunities that begin in January.
Here is a partial list of academic support tutor opportunities available in Northfield schools.
K-5 (ELEMENTARY SCHOOL) OPPORTUNITIES
- Online tutor for Portage Online School
- Math and reading stations tutor
- Math, reading and writing support
- Challenge Math tutor
- Small group tutor in math and reading
- One-on-one math and reading tutors
- Community School tutors
MIDDLE SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES
- Middle School Youth Center tutor
- Study hall tutor